Sprint believes that achieving excellent health and overall well-being can be born out of a collaborative partnership between employer and employee. To do its part, the company offers a top-notch selection of benefits, resources and programs employees and their families can use to protect not only their physical health, but also their financial, personal and professional health. Sprint Total Rewards include everything Sprint gives employees for the time, talent and effort they give to Sprint each and every day. A full view of pay, benefits, paid-time off and much more is available on the Sprint Total Rewards site.
Guidance Resources counseling
To manage your family’s emotional well-being, ComPsych GuidanceResources, a company-sponsored benefit, offers confidential help and support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, at no cost to you or your immediate family. Guidance Consultants can assist you at: 888-303-3957 or online: www.guidanceresources.com. Enter your company ID: SPRINT.
Sprint On-Site Health Centers
Employees who use the Sprint on-site health centers on the Overland Park and Reston campuses will now have easy access to a variety of health care information. Eligible employees are encouraged to take advantage of the online health portal as a way to better manage overall health and well-being. This tool can be used to:
• Schedule Sprint on-site health center appointments
• View lab results (following discussion with provider)
• View health center visit history
• Keep track of health history
• Fill out health information forms
• Find directions, hours of operation, staff information and contact numbers
Click here to learn more about the onsite clinic in Reston and Overland Park and to set up an account.
Looking for employee discounts on hundreds of product and services, click here to go to Sprint MarketPlace.
3 Things You Can Do to Get Healthier
• Get an annual physical (100% covered) when you and your covered dependents use an in- network provider
• Know your numbers (blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, BMI) and take action to keep them in normal ranges
• Be physically and mentally active