Sprint believes that achieving excellent health and overall well-being can be born out of a collaborative partnership between employer and employee. To do its part, the company offers a top-notch selection of benefits, resources and programs employees and their families can use to protect not only their physical health, but also their financial, personal and professional health. Sprint Total Rewards include everything Sprint gives employees for the time, talent and effort they give to Sprint each and every day. A full view of pay, benefits, paid-time off and much more is available on the Sprint Total Rewards site.
Sprint On-Site Health Centers:
Employees who use the Sprint on-site health centers on the Overland Park and Reston campuses will now have easy access to a variety of health care information. Eligible employees are encouraged to take advantage of the online health portal as a way to better manage overall health and well-being. This tool can be used to:
- Schedule Sprint on-site health center appointments
- View lab results (following discussion with provider)
- View health center visit history
- Keep track of health history
- Fill out health information forms
- Find directions, hours of operation, staff information and contact numbers
- Click here to learn more about the onsite clinic in Reston and Overland Park
Guidance Resources Healthy Guidance Programs and Counseling:
To manage your family’s emotional well-being, ComPsych GuidanceResources, a company-sponsored benefit, offers confidential help and support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, at no cost to you or your immediate family. Guidance Consultants can assist you at: 888-303-3957 or online: www.guidanceresources.com. Enter your company ID: SPRINT.
On-site counseling (Overland Park Campus):
GuidanceResources offers on-site no-cost Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counseling sessions with licensed professional therapist David Lawson, M.eD., to help manage your overall well-being. These confidential services are available to help employees address stress, relationship and other personal issues. Schedule a confidential counseling session here.
Wellness Ambassador Coaching (Overland Park Campus):
What is wellness coaching? It’s your opportunity to meet in person with a wellness coach. Candy Hawks, CHC, CPT, HealthyGuidance wellness ambassador, is on site and here to discuss health goals and how to achieve them. Among the potential issues you can address: nutrition, exercise, weight management, diabetes prevention, heart health, tobacco cessation, resiliency, sleep management, healthy pregnancy, back care, healthy families, and more.
- Other programs offered: You can schedule Candy for team meeting presentations, lunch-and-learns, fitness classes, engagement booths, stretch breaks for team meetings, etc.
- Where: HealthyGuidance headquarters, Overland Park Campus Building 6450, Suite G
- Appointment info: Sessions last approximately 30 minutes. Five visits typically complete a program, but may continue as often as needed.
- Schedule an appointment: email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 913-315-3254
- Why should I do this? To help you meet wellness goals and/or to earn coaching requirements toward the 2018 Healthy Living Discount.
- Cost: Free
Click here for more information.
Best Doctors is an expert medical review service—and so much more. Best Doctors is available to support you, or a covered family member, when you are facing medical uncertainty. This free and confidential service, can help you confirm your diagnosis and better understand your treatment options. Call Best Doctors at (866) 904-0910 or visit them online at Members.Bestdoctors.com
Available to Sprint Partners and dependents covered by BCBS.
Going to the doctor but unsure how much it’ll cost? Or that you’ll get the best care? Even though all of your doctors may be in your “network,” they can charge vastly different prices. And costs for medical services aren’t necessarily related to the quality of care you can expect to receive. Castlight Health is a free, confidential health-care platform that allows you to search and shop for health-care services, so you can compare cost estimates and quality metrics BEFORE you go to the doctor!
Looking for employee discounts on hundreds of product and services, click here to go to Sprint Marketplace.
3 Simple Things You Can Do to Stay Healthy:
- Get an annual physical (100% covered) when you and your covered dependents use an in- network provider
- Know your numbers (blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, BMI) and take action to keep them in normal ranges
- Be physically and mentally active